By Moumita Mukherjee
Read Online or Download Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies: Semiconductor Devices, Circuits and Systems PDF
Best electronics books
''Multisource info fusion has turn into a very important procedure in components comparable to sensor networks, area know-how, air site visitors keep watch over, army engineering, communications, commercial keep watch over, agriculture, and environmental engineering. Exploring contemporary signficant effects, this booklet offers crucial mathematical descriptions and strategies for multisensory selection and estimation fusion.
- Reflection of Electrons by a Crystal of Nickel
- Vorlesungen über die Grundlagen der Elektrotechnik Band 2, 2. Auflage
- Electronics in Experimental Physics
- Recent Developments of Electrical Drives
- Cuaderno del Alumno: Electrónica Digital II
Extra resources for Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies: Semiconductor Devices, Circuits and Systems
2. Shaped charge for plasma antenna design consideration The goal of shaped charge design  was to produce a metal jet capable of radiating electromagnetic energy effectively into free space. It was determined that the frequency range for operation would be around 1 GHz, thus a jet length of 75 mm (quarter wavelength) was required. The jet had to be capable of carrying current the entire distance required. Therefore, the shaped charge had to be designed so that the jet did net particulate or become non-coherent before it reached 75 mm in length.
Hysteresis cycle of reflectivity (at 1550 nm) vs. temperature for a 75-nm thick VO2 film made by PLD on C-type sapphire substrate showing the sharp phase transition of the VO2 material. 2 Electrically- induced SMT of VO2 thin films The proof of concept of thermally induced SMT of VO2 thin films for realising microwave (and optical) switching devices shown above represents already an innovative, interesting field of research both from theoretically and practical points of view. , 2004). We therefore initiated investigations for evaluating the electrically induced phase transition of VO2 thin films integrated in two-terminal switching devices.
For the Al body with speed about 6 km/sec it was shown  that the length of a plasma antenna can reach several tens meters. The principal scheme of such type of antenna is shown in the figure 15. 15. Principal scheme of shaped charge antenna: 1 – shaped charge, 2 – explosive chamber, 3 – tube, 4 – coil, 5 – plasma. 28 Advanced Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technologies: Semiconductor Devices, Circuits and Systems 4. Future investigations It could be noted  detailed discussions of the shaped charge concept and an extensive list of sources (too numerous to list here) are available elsewhere.