Read Online or Download Advances in safety related maintenance PDF
Similar electronics books
''Multisource info fusion has develop into a very important process in components akin to sensor networks, area expertise, air site visitors keep an eye on, army engineering, communications, commercial regulate, agriculture, and environmental engineering. Exploring fresh signficant effects, this ebook provides crucial mathematical descriptions and techniques for multisensory selection and estimation fusion.
- Electronic Applications
- Tom Swift and the Electronic Hydrolung (Book 18 in the Tom Swift Jr series)
- New Photonics Technologies For The Information Age: The Dream Of Ubitquitous Services (Artech House Optoelectronics Library)
- VLSI electronics : microstructure science, volume 7
- VLSI metallization
Extra resources for Advances in safety related maintenance
Comparison of the operational state probability of the auxiliary feedwater pump of plant I: In case (a), tests are capable of detecting a degraded state with a probability of 25%, whereas in case (b) tests are not capable of detecting any mode of degradation. The test interval is 4 weeks. The increase in the operational state probability reflects the decrease in the degraded state probability shown in Fig. 12. In Fig. 14 the failed state probability is compared for the 2 cases (a) and (b). The difference between the failed state probabilities is not so obvious compared to the degraded and the operational state probabilities shown in Fig.
New mitigation methods and monitoring tools are being developed and proven methodologies to support these maintenance evaluation programmes are available finally. Efforts must be undertaken to seek how best to share this information and to facilitate the interchange of experience between plants performing such programmes. Consideration should be paid to life management programmes and PSA correlations. PS A can provide inputs for the identification of priorities in life management programmes; these programmes will facilitate precise information on the remaining design margins in critical components and structures and their evolution over time which will become a valuable input for PSA.
For the auxiliary feedwater pump (diesel) of plant I, we compared 2 different cases: • 25% degradation detection probability through test • 50% degradation detection probability through test 25% Degradation Detection Probability Through Tests In Fig. 12 the effect of including a degradation detection probability through tests is shown on the degraded state probability. Tests being capable of detecting pump degradation with a probability of 25%, denoted by case (a), are compared with tests not being capable of detecting a degraded state, denoted by case (b).