By K. Németh (auth.), K. Németh (eds.)
The Symposium used to be equipped via the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture and the relevant study Institute for Chemistry of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. This exhausting activity was once coordinated via Dr. Varju to whom I desire to convey my appreciation for his whole-hearted tips. After the Symposium the contributors had the chance to go to the vineyards and cellars of the 'Balatonboglar' kingdom protecting which proved of significant curiosity. the 1st foreign EUF Symposium owes its luck to the superb cooperation among the Biintehof Agricultural study Station and the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture, together with the critical examine Institute for Chemistry of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. the target of the Symposium used to be to give the 1st effects and adventure received with the EUF approach, in order that the papers added are just a survey of the present-day country of information. the majority of the paintings of modifying, together with the choice of the articles, fell on Prof. Dr. van Diest, Wageningen, for whose precious suggestion and untiring efforts I desire to checklist my specified thank you. a few of the papers awarded on the Symposium have already been released in other places and they'll now not look during this issue.
Read Online or Download Application of Electro-Ultrafiltration (EUF) in Agricultural Production: Proceedings of the First International Symposium on the Application of Electro-Ultrafiltration in Agricultural Production, organized by the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture and the PDF
Best international books
This guide is conceived as a entire background of the North Germanic languages from the oldest occasions as much as the current day. while lots of the conventional shows of Nordic language heritage are limited to person languages and sometimes be aware of only linguistic information, this current paintings covers the historical past of all Nordic languages in its totality, embedded in a extensive culture-historical context.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the fifteenth foreign Symposium on String Processing and data Retrieval, SPIRE 2008, held in Melbourne, Australia, in November 2008. The 25 revised complete papers offered including 2 invited talks have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty four submissions.
This booklet constitutes the complaints of the tenth IFIP foreign convention on community and Parallel Computing, NPC 2013, held in Guiyang, China, in September 2013. The 34 papers provided during this quantity have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 109 submissions. they're prepared in topical sections named: parallel programming and algorithms; cloud source administration; parallel architectures; multi-core computing and GPU; and miscellaneous.
This quantity at the complaints of a symposium on source Allocation and department of house represents a revised curiosity within the previous challenge of allocation and a clean assault at the more and more important challenge of area administration. The symposium used to be held on the Toba foreign inn, close to Nagoya, Japan in December, 1975.
- Client Data Caching: A Foundation for High Performance Object Database Systems
- Breast Imaging: 11th International Workshop, IWDM 2012, Philadelphia, PA, USA, July 8-11, 2012. Proceedings
- Architecting Critical Systems: First International Symposium, ISARCS 2010, Prague, Czech Republic, June 23-25, 2010 Proceedings
- Biochemical and Pharmacological Roles of Adenosylmethionine and the Central Nervous System. Proceedings of an International Round Table on Adenosylmethionine and the Central Nervous System, Naples, Italy, May 1978
- Problems of the Gastrointestinal Tract in Anesthesia, the Perioperative Period, and Intensive Care: International Symposium in Würzburg, Germany, 1-3 October 1998
- Swarm, Evolutionary, and Memetic Computing: Third International Conference, SEMCCO 2012, Bhubaneswar, India, December 20-22, 2012. Proceedings
Additional info for Application of Electro-Ultrafiltration (EUF) in Agricultural Production: Proceedings of the First International Symposium on the Application of Electro-Ultrafiltration in Agricultural Production, organized by the Hungarian Ministry of Agriculture and the
3. s), respectively. function of the K concentration in the soil solution. The K concentration is a measure of the K saturation of the inorganic exchange sites and of K selectivity (Fig. 4. The halftime is related to the buffer power of a soil, which is characterized by the slope of the adsorption isotherm (Fig. 4). ::::' • • 40 20 . • • r 2= ~ • 0 20 0 6K exch. K 501. Fig. 4. ;(> . 136 xx x 60 Relationship between buffer power of soils and halftime. 54 K-DESORPTION IN AN EXTERNAL ELECTRIC FIELD is released readily or only reluctantly.
The effect of P source on P desorption by electro-ultrafiltration (EUF) on two different soils H. GRIMME and K. NEMETH Biintehof Agricultural Research Station Hannover, Federal Repuhlic of Gernu/Ily Key words Electro-ultrafiltration P desorption P-source Summary P desorption by the EUF method - when carried out with constant field strength - could be described either by zero- or second-order rate equations. In a calcareous soil, different forms of P resulted in different desorption rates. P desorption could be described as a second-order reaction, except when rock phosphate was applied.
In Methods of Soil Analysis. Part II; Agron. 9, 1324-1345. Ellenberg H 1964 Stick stoff als Standortsfaktor. Ber. Deutsch. Bot. Ges. 77, 82-92. F ACTORS CONTROLLING EUF-N FRACTIONS 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 Gerlach A 1973 Methodische Untersuchungen zur Bestimmung der Stickstoff NettoMineralisation. Scr. Geobot. 5, 1-116. Nemeth K 1976 Die effektive und potentielle NahrstoffverfUgbarkeit im Boden und ihre Bestimmung mit Elektro-Ultrafiltration (EUF). Habil. Schrift, Fachbereich Angewandte Biologie u. Umweltsicherung, Justus Liebig-Universitat Gie13en.